HOUSTON — The Offshore Know-how Convention (OTC) announced nowadays the winners of the 2022 Spotlight on New Technological know-how Award. This prestigious award is offered to OTC exhibitors who are revolutionizing the future of offshore strength by way of technological progression and innovation. A total of 14 corporations, which includes seven modest businesses, were being recognized this calendar year for their breakthrough hardware and software program systems.
Recipients of this year’s award were picked primarily based on the following requirements: novelty in the marketplace amount of innovation demonstrated achievements broad commercial attraction and potential to make a significant effects across the offshore marketplace.
“Every year, OTC receives hundreds of award submissions showcasing remarkably outstanding and groundbreaking technological enhancements in the offshore power sector,” stated Paul Jones, chairperson, OTC Board of Administrators. “The organizations awarded nowadays characterize some of the most ground breaking and advanced technologies around, which we rely on will form and rework the field for several years to arrive.”
2022 Spotlight Winners
- Bosch Rexroth, producer of SVA R2 – The world´s to start with electric Subsea Valve Actuator with basic safety by springs, as compact as hydraulic actuators
- Expro, producer of Galea™ – Autonomous Effectively Intervention System
- Oil States Industries, producer of Oil States Managed Pressure Drilling & Riser Gasoline Managing System
- Oil States and TotalEnergies, producers of 15K Higher Tension, Substantial Temperature (HPHT) Riser Process For Subsea Drilling Programs in Shallow Water
- R3 Environmental Devices, producer of Vacuum Assisted Pure Oil Recovery Technology
- Schlumberger, producer of Solve iX excessive-general performance instrumented wireline intervention service
- Schlumberger, producer of Autonomous Directional Drilling
2022 Highlight Smaller Small business Winners
- ClampOn, producer of ClampOn Subsea Flow Temperature Monitor
- CoreAll, producer of CoDril™
- HYTORC, producer of MXT+™ Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- HYTORC, producer of HYTORC Hook up Application App
- Rocsole Ltd, producer of ROCSOLE Intelligent Stage Detection & Facts Analytics for Sand Management
- Subsea Shuttle, LLC, producer of Subsea Shuttle, LLC
- Aquatec Group, producer of KINEKtron®
Given that 2014, OTC has proudly acknowledged the innovation and systems produced by smaller businesses. In order to qualify for the small enterprise award, firms must meet the previously mentioned requirements, be independently owned and operated or registered as a nonprofit firm and have no extra than 300 employees in the 12 months prior to the software deadline.
Additional details about these systems can be seen on OTC’s Highlight on New Know-how Award web site.